Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The BSA full circle


WOW!! I considered myself to be the luckiest girl. Something I have always wanted since I was a little girl was to marry an boy scout, later MacGyver... I have my Eagle Scout, Sean at fourteen was an Eagle. That put him heads above the other boys I was dating. His wit, charm, and adorable grinning smile sealed the deal for me.

But look now I have two. Parker just turned eight. He has the pledge memorized and it on to being a cub. We are so excited.
I am so proud!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Arizona Adams Family said...

Congrats Parker! We are so proud of you! Way to go! Keep up the great work!

Love,
Uncle Craig, Aunt Kimberlee, and cousins Conner and Lila Adams

Trish said...

Oh, hooray! Happy Birthday, Parker!!!

I'll be seein' you at the next Pack Meeting, BSA Mama!